Friday, April 24, 2009

treehuggin.


I am a treehugger. I am the guy who blocks traffic by cruising on the freeway at 60 miles an hour to save gas or put my car in neutral on a slope or not use air conditioning (mythbusters showed that this actually doesnt help with the gas saving but it makes me FEEL like I am saving gas). For us nature loving people, an important holiday just passed. No, not 4-20 you fucking stoners (smiley face, i say this with love). April 22nd was Earth Day; it is to celebrate our accomplishments and to remind us we can do more(and we must). 

I am here to confess my sins. 

I sucked this year as a treehugger. If there was a league for treehugging, I would be batting last at Single A or the 12th man in NBDL. Just down right disgraceful. I have one habit, to call it bad would be an unmistakable understatement. When there is eating involved, I must wipe. There is an urge, a motherfucking desire to just take a large stack of napkins and wipe away. Wiping happens on the first bite, it happens during chewing, it MUST happen after chewing. Shameful. I'd go through a few trees if I am eating something with my hands. It goes something like this, bite, wipe, chew, chew, chew, wipe, suck fingers 1,2,3,4,5, wipe, wipe, wipe. I have issues. 
In honor of Earth Day, please reflect.
Why are YOU a wasteful bastard?

sincerely,

Raymond Chau

No comments:

Post a Comment