Monday, April 20, 2009

Dear Uncle Sam,

          Hi there, hope all is swell. I am writing this letter as a thank you, I suppose, for your contributions of me becoming a permanent house sitter, for the family estate. Ah, where would I be without your endless support and your timely decisions? OH right, I know, I would be doing a 9 to 5er (perhaps a 9 - 9er) somewhere. Miserable, its true. You saved me from that fate. (sweet dude, awesome, THANKS) Instead, I am currently working 9 - 5 on a very comfortable couch in the living room. I know I know, the pay isn't what they hype it up to be, but they give me food and a place to sleep, what more could you ask for right? I am THRILLED. Of course, this job does come with its share of burden, like being yelled at by the masters of the house. Its beyond me how they can say lazy 378903 different ways without sounding redundant. It is a skill that I have decided to learn for future benefits. (YEAH, my kids!) Anyway, I think you get the idea, I love you! 

Good luck with everything this year, 

Sincerely,

Your Nephew

Raymond Chau

2 comments:

  1. hahahahha
    i honestly thought this was going to be like some political satire hooha on housing

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL this is better than the joke you told me today

    ReplyDelete