Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Spot that Asian!

Every now and then, I'll write up an Asian spotlight blog to highlight the ever increasing population of those who are marked under "Asian American/Pacific Islander" because it is my belief that our presence has moved now beyond the cubicle warriors on the daily grind and entrepreneurship. Yes that is right, I want to highlight Asian people who are wrecking the white people's shit... I mean, the people who are on the forefront of the amalgamation of our cultures...


This is Michelle Malkin, a republican pundit and conservative journalist. Well even though she is on the supposed losing side, I drop my hat to you Michelle for taking your place amongst the political process. Additionally, Michelle has made many appearances on the Bill O' Reilly show, a fellow republican broadcaster, and I would just like to say, if you had a show I would gladly skew my political beliefs to have you take over the Bill O' Reilly show. I'm doing it for our culture.

2 comments: